Vaccinations are one of the most important ways you can keep your pet healthy and free from diseases. However, not every pet requires the same series or frequency of vaccines. Our goal is to maintain optimal health and protection while not over-vaccinating your pet. We use world class imported vaccines and follow suggested medical guidelines.
Usually in India basic vaccination consist of following vaccines –
- Puppy DP (first immunization against parvo virus and distemper virus)
- Combined vaccine – contains vaccine against distemper , parvo, different strains of leptospirosis and hepatitis etc. they are generally called 6 in 1 ,7 in 1 ,8 in 1,9 in1 depending on no. of vaccines in that dose.
- Corona virus vaccine – as name suggest it’s a vaccine against corona virus.
- Antirabies vaccine (ARV) – against rabies.
- Kennel cough vaccine – against kennel cough disease.
- All reputed clinics have more or less same vaccination schedule.
- A file is given to the client which contains total vaccination schedule and due dates for next vaccinations.
- DEWORMING is the procedure where pets are given medicine for intestinal worms .it can be given either orally or can be given by injection.
- DEWORMING is also done in a particular schedule and that is decided by your vet.
- REMEMBER VACCINATION AND DEWORMING ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT AND THEY SAVE YOU AND YOUR PET FROM SO MANY DEADLY DISEASES.